God, I just realized that I have not been blogging for almost a month now! The truth is I have been scribbling here and there my ideas on what to write, but I just couldn’t find the best time and mood to blog.
So my comeback blog will be on my new diet. This is especially since I have successfully gained back all the 4kgs that I have lost during Ramadhan. What’s new right? Hehehe…there goes my bet and hope to get new handbag by year end 😛 You can checkout here for my blog on the handbag bet.
Okay, my appointment with Dr. Hamid Arshat is still another few weeks away. However, I have been advised by my sister to start preparing for my appointment with him. This is especially since I have to be in queue of 5 months to meet him. My sister handed me a piece of paper stating the list of food to take and avoid that could help with fertility. It is also good for those with endometriosis or ovarian cyst history like me. (Had mine removed 6 years back, the size was like 10 cm. Alhamdulillah it was not cancerous)
1) Strictly no fast food, junk food and processed food. Avoid food and drinks that contains flour and sugar.
2) 70% of your meal should comprise of fresh and raw food. Certainly more fruits and other green stuffs.
3) Make a habit of making your own juice. Make like a jar of them and keep it overnight in the refrigerator.
4) Use the overnight juice for breakfast, along with a table spoon of extra virgin olive oil. You may also take half boiled eggs, oats or cereal for breakfast. Certainly no bread or rice. If you still want to have rice, replace it with brown rice.
5) For snacks and tea break, cashew nuts and almonds are highly encouraged. Certainly no sugar, so teh tarik and nescafe are a big no-no.
6) Strictly no rice for lunch. Just take salad or veggies soup. You may have it together with a piece or chicken or a slice of fish.
7) For dinner, drink a glass of juice along with a tablespoon of apple cider. Replace rice with brown rice. Prepare salad or veggie soup. For main dish, you can cook chicken, fish or beef, but the ingredients should use a lot of onion, garlic, turmeric, lemongrass and ginger.
8) Last but not least, don’t forget your supplements. Try to consume supplements that could help to treat wound such as Vit C 1gm and Vit E 4IU. You may also opt for food such as goji berries (other berries are fine too), spirulina and seaweed.
Be prepared to meet the grumpy Noza. Hahahaha… But on the other note, this diet could certainly helps me losing weight; hence there will still be chances for me to win my bet! Be POSITIVE Noza!